Master Ansible and Become a Network Automation Ninja
Ansible Network Automation Course
If you want to get started with Ansible for Network Automation this course will take you from installation to running your first playbooks.
- Install Ansible
- Setup the configuration file and hosts file
- Write your first Playbook
- Backup Cisco configuration files
- Push simple configuration changes
- Use Jinja2 to template larger configurations
- Introduction to Ansible Tower
- Connecting to F5 and Juniper
- Introduction to Git
Note: this takes you to teachable.com where the course is hosted.
All my courses come with a no questions asked – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you want to take your network automation skills to the next level my Nornir course will teach you how to embrace Python for network automation.
Get started with Nornir the Python Automation Framework.
- What is Nornir?
- How to install Nornir
- Setting up the config / hosts / groups files
- Writing your first task
- Use Nornir for configuration file backups
- Generate configuration files with Nornir
- IOS upgrade with Nornir
Network Automation Bundle
Buy both courses for a special discount price of only £39
COMING SOON > Git for Network Engineers
Coming in May 2021 – a course focussed on using Git specifically for network engineers.
- Install Git locally
- Version control your code / configs locally
- Use GitHub to upload to remote repository
- Share your code with other engineers
- Private repositories
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the course consist of?
All courses consist of small 5-15 minute video lessons where a concept will be described and very quickly demonstrated.
The majority of the course is hands on demonstrations showing you how to perform each task.
Can I get access to the code used in the course?
Yes, along with each course all the code has an associated Git repository where you can Git clone the code to your device for immediate use.
Or you can build your own codebase up during each lesson.
How long do I get access for?
All courses come with lifetime access.
Do you update the courses?
Yes, I am working with these tools on a daily basis and am always working with the latest versions. All my courses will be updated following a major upgrade to code so you can be assured that you will always have access to the latest knowledge.
What if I don’t like the course?
Whilst I try to explain up-front the level of the course and provide sample lessons, there are always students who feel the course is not right for them and are looking for something more advanced or easier. I am always listening to feedback and adjusting and adding courses to address this, but if you feel the course is just not right for you I will offer a full 30 day money back guarantee on all my courses.
How do I access the courses?
All the training material is hosted on teachable.com – this is one of the worlds largest training platforms and all lessons and your dashboard can be access from there.
- Master Ansible and Become a Network Automation Ninja
- Ansible Network Automation Course
- Nornir Training
- Network Automation Bundle
- COMING SOON > Git for Network Engineers
- Frequently Asked Questions