Ansible Network Automation Course
If you want to get started with Ansible for Network Automation
this course will take you from installation to running your first playbooks.
- Install Ansible
- Setup the configuration file and hosts file
- Write your first Playbook
- Backup Cisco configuration files
- Push simple configuration changes
- Use Jinja2 to template larger configurations
- Introduction to Ansible Tower
- Connecting to F5 and Juniper
- Introduction to Git
Lifetime access for only £29
If you want to take your network automation skills to the next level my Nornir course will teach you how to embrace Python for network automation.
Get started with Nornir the Python Automation Framework.
- What is Nornir?
- How to install Nornir
- Setting up the config / hosts / groups files
- Writing your first task
- Use Nornir for configuration file backups
- Generate configuration files with Nornir
- IOS upgrade with Nornir
Network Automation Bundle
Buy both courses for a special discount price of only £39
COMING SOON > Git for Network Engineers
Coming in November 2020 – a course focussed on using Git specifically for network engineers.
- Install Git locally
- Version control your code / configs locally
- Use GitHub to upload to remote repository
- Share your code with other engineers
- Private repositories