Last updated: April 27, 2023
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using the rogerperkin.co.uk website (the “Service”) operated by Roger Perkin (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- Content All content on this website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, and videos, is provided for informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the content on this website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property The content on this website is the property of Roger Perkin and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, republish, distribute, or otherwise use the content on this website without our express written permission, except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Links To Other Websites Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Roger Perkin.
Roger Perkin has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Roger Perkin shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Roger Perkin be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]