Do you want to use Ansible to start Automating your Network?
Full Course Info Here
- What is Ansible?
- How to install Ansible
- Setting up your environment
- Ansible Hosts File
- Introduction to YAML
- Writing a Playbook to backup a Cisco Router
- Playboook for capturing output from Cisco commands
- Introduction to Configuration Management
- Using Ansible Templates for creating configuration files
- Using GIT
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Setting up SSH keys with a Cisco router
Network engineers need to re-tool and start to learn Network Automation.
Sign up Now for the early bird price of £79
During the course creation process you can sign up for the early bird price of £79 – during this time lessons will be added daily.
The full course is being released on 1st May 2018 at the full price of £179
Network automation with Ansible is a rapidly growing area, with Google, Microsoft, Twitter, and Netflix all having recently stepped into the field.
With Ansible Core support for networking devices maturing quickly, the possibilities of what can be done with automated network is endless.
So if you want to learn Practical Network Automation using Ansible and Python skills, watch this space for upcoming information on Network Automation use cases using Ansible, advancing into self healing networks and zero touch deployments.